Easily Get Customers to Know, Trust and Buy from your Wholesale Business.
You have products on your shelves. You provide excellent customer service. Now, all you need to complete a transaction is a customer, which is too often the piece-de-resistance. We want you never to miss a sale, especially when you’re the best choice. We also want you to find new customers, and to increase their cart size when buying. This blog post explores some easy online tools that will help more customers choose your business when making purchase decisions.
The easiest way to predict someone’s buying behaviour is to place yourself in their shoes. Every customer goes through 3 stages before making a purchase:
• Awareness – who is available?
• Consideration – who has what you need at reasonable prices?
• Decision – who offers the best value?
When customers need something, they are likely to buy from someone they know, trust and enjoy doing business with.
Tools that can help establish brand awareness and trust:
• Facebook is fantastic for increasing brand awareness. You can even target new customers using their ads. Electricians? Plumbers with an interest in pliers? The possibilities are endless.
• LinkedIn is amazing for establishing your business’ name and building professional connections.
• Phyxter offers both brand awareness and trust-building opportunities. Phyxter offers free wholesale accounts so you can increase brand awareness. Also, with Phyxter, verified ratings and reviews can quickly build trust for your company.
All three of the above platforms are easy to set up and free to use. Every wholesale business should use any means necessary to ensure customers know that they are the smart, comfortable and reliable choice to buy from.
Once your customers know what they need and who's available, they begin considering options. So, how can you make sure your business is at the top of their list when they’re ready to buy?
Tools that can help:
• Google My Business can help you get noticed in specific areas and for specific searches. You can also use reviews to establish credibility. Basically, if you want to show up when a plumber searches for “closest plumbing wholesaler near me,” you need to be set up with this! Keep in mind that this doesn’t ensure the customer will see your business, as that will depend on where you show up on their list.
• Phyxter uses geo-location to create a wholesaler contact list based on a customer's trade and the proximity to each wholesale location. So, if you are the closest wholesaler to a prospective customer, your business will be the first name they see right when they’re ready to buy! Pretty sweet, we know.
If you provide customers with information with which they can easily compare, like reviews, prices, location etc., your chance of making a sale will increase even further.
Now that the customer knows who you are, that you’re nearby, and trusts that you’ll provide them with good service, you’ll need to close the sale. The best way to do this by ensuring the buying process is as simple and enjoyable as possible.
Tools that can help:
• E-commerce Websites can help customers see the availability of products and their prices. Customers can also pay online. Alternatively, you have the option to call in your order.
• Phyxter puts everything into one place for customers. They’ll have all the information they need in one place to make an educated decision and purchase. With Phyxter, you’ll never miss out on a sales opportunity again.
To recap, every wholesale business needs to create brand awareness, build trust, and simplify the buying process. The easiest way to do that is to set up free accounts with Facebook, LinkedIn, Google My Business, and Phyxter.
Today is your lucky day. Phyxter is offering to set up all four profiles for you! If that sounds interesting to you, fill out this form, and we will be in touch. Happy Holidays!
I hope you found this article helpful. Please leave any questions or comments in the section below.
Business Success Associate at Phyxter