The privacy of your data is very important to us. We’ll only ever access your account if we need to assist you with a problem or to resolve a software bug.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect your name, company name, postal address, email address, phone number, password, or other information you directly give us on our Service.
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Service, we may log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Service, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address and information about your use of and actions on our Service. This is done to measure and improve the performance of our Service.
We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Service or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails. This is done to measure and improve the performance of our Service.
When you write in to our support team, we use a third-party service to hold onto these conversations, along with your email address or phone number for future support correspondence.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
1. to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
2. to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
3. to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support, marketing and administrative messages.
4. to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
5. to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL AND CUSTOMER INFORMATION
We take the security of your personal and customer information very seriously, and so we follow industry-standard protocols to protect it.
The database, including anything you store on PHYXTER, is encrypted using the industry standard AES-256 encryption algorithm.
Your connection to our site is encrypted and authenticated, using:
· the TLS 1.2 protocol
· ECDHE_RSA with P-256 (a strong key exchange)
· a strong AES_128_GCM cipher
WE NEVER SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is yours, and we deeply respect that. We will never sell your data to anyone, ever, period. Aside from the highly-specific and highly-controlled situations in the next two sections below, we will also never share your data with anyone.
SERVICE PARTNERS AND THIRD-PARTY SUB-PROCESSORS
In order to provide our Service, we partner with, and share data, with the following services/sub-processors:
For Server Hosting and Metrics:
· Microsoft Azure - hosting services
· Cloudflare - site performance and security
· Google Analytics - website metrics
· Datadog - server metrics
· For Payment Processing
For SMS Notifications
For Banking Integration
For Customer Support, Site Improvements, and Internal Operations:
· Intercom.io - customer support and direct chat
· Sumo - marketing and site functionality tool
· Steelhousemedia - marketing tool
· Facebook Connect and Custom Audience - marketing tool
· SendGrid - email distribution
· Customer.io - email distribution
· Kissmetrics - analytics tool
· Hotjar - Site visit analysis and UX improvement tool
· FullContact - Contact Record Profile Pictures
To be notified in writing when new sub-processors are going to be used with personal data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added to the sub-processor notification list.
COURT ORDERS / LAW ENFORCEMENT
If we are required, and only if we are required, to share your information with law enforcement due to a lawful request such as a subpoena or court order, we must do so, and unless legally prevented from doing so, we will be certain to let you know so that you are informed; outside of a lawful court order, these requests will be outright dismissed.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Most emails we send you will be about your account and our business dealings with you. Sometimes, we may send you non-essential emails, but these emails will have a clear way to "opt-out." If you opt out, you will no longer receive non-essential emails from us.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Service with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Service works for you.
DELETION OF DATA
If you cancel your account, after 45 days PHYXTER may, at our sole discretion, delete all of your content; once this content is deleted, it will not be recoverable. Once your active subscription term ends, your content will no longer be accessible, so we advise exporting any reporting, contact lists, or important documents prior to the end of your subscription.
Anything you delete from within your active account will also become immediately inaccessible and cannot be restored. Please very carefully review any warning pop-ups when deleting content/information.
To request access to, changes to, or deletion of your personal information, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
Questions about our policy/policies – please contact us at email@example.com
Phyxter is committed to following Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation and will ensure that we consistently comply with the regulations outlined in the policy below.
As defined by the Government of Canada, “Spam can be defined as any electronic commercial message sent without the express consent of the recipient(s). Spam is also used as the vehicle for the delivery of other online threats such as spyware, phishing and malware.” Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) was formulated to fend off the most damaging forms of spam and other related online threats.
Phyxter is committed to protecting current and prospective users from spam. Phyxter will take several steps to ensure that we are consistently compliant with CASL. All communication in the form of commercial electronic messages (CEM) originating from our computers or devices will only be sent after receiving consumer consent. Consent will be required prior to all electronic communication. When using any form of CEM for electronic marketing purposes, Phyxter will act in accordance with the Law by:
· Obtaining express consent from the consumer or recipient
· In case of implied consent, Phyxter will ensure that there is no statement in connection with the address that the person does not want to receive CEMs at that address; and that the content of our CEM is relevant to the recipient's business, role, functions, or duties in a business or official capacity
· Identifying ourselves by including our company contact information in communication
· Including a clear and detailed opt-out mechanism by allowing recipients to unsubscribe from our emailing lists at any time.
For more information on Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation, visit Government of Canada Introduces Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
Changes to this policy will be very rare, but from time to time necessary. You can be certain that we will always include the date of publication below for your reference, and that when we make impactful changes, we will make sure to update you.
Tuesday, May 07, 2019